Kettle Valley Kids
For children 4-5 years old
Music skills are taught through the media of song, Kodaly approach, circle games, bucket drums, card games, board games, imagination, noodle ponies, costumes, pilons, Bingo, stuffies - the sky's the limit!
Spring Saturdays: April 13-May 25/19
Kettle Valley Kids Littles - Learning Goals:
* Sing and move, to locate music in our whole body
* Experience Loud vs Soft, High vs Low, Fast vs Slow, Smooth vs "Bumpy"
* Experience emotions through music
* Make rhythms with our feet, voice, hands, body beats and bucket drumming
* Learn rhythm words (Ta, Titi) and rhythmic notation